Canadian Resistance Movement

The Headquarters of the CRM and the 46th IB

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The State of our Country, and the CRM's plan's and positions.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
koalalauncher

PostSubject: The State of our Country, and the CRM's plan's and positions.   Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:58 am

Hello everyone, I'm new to the site and am lacking an understanding of the stances of the Canadian Resistance Movement and whjat it hopes to achieve. I am becoming increasingly dissatisfied at the direction my country and this world is taking. I have a feeling that things are going to change VERY soon. America and Europe are on the verge of economic collapse, Iran looks to be invaded soon, potentially causing incredible blow back everywhere, and we now have a conservative majority who seems more intent on spying on us then helping us. A global awakening is necessary, and it must start somewhere. Let us start talking about things that worry us, and start planing our ways to fight back. I would rather die fighting for a better world than live in one that seeks to enslave me. Read Bill C-30, learn more about the Omnibus Crime Bill, Bill C-11, ACTA, etc. Let's begin discussing subjects we need to educate ourselves on and help each other in this process. So please, introduce yourselves to me and what your plans are to aid in the revolution.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The State of our Country, and the CRM's plan's and positions.
Page 1 of 1