Canadian Resistance Movement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canadian Resistance Movement

The Headquarters of the CRM and the 46th IB

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

POLL: Withdrawal Location *Important*

Go down 
+4
eatlotacheese
Uraczak
Alaricus
Banach
8 posters

Where we going?
Peru
POLL: Withdrawal Location *Important* I_vote_lcap17%POLL: Withdrawal Location *Important* I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Israel
POLL: Withdrawal Location *Important* I_vote_lcap25%POLL: Withdrawal Location *Important* I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
Romania
POLL: Withdrawal Location *Important* I_vote_lcap42%POLL: Withdrawal Location *Important* I_vote_rcap
 42% [ 5 ]
USA
POLL: Withdrawal Location *Important* I_vote_lcap8%POLL: Withdrawal Location *Important* I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Canada
POLL: Withdrawal Location *Important* I_vote_lcap8%POLL: Withdrawal Location *Important* I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Other (specify in comments!)
POLL: Withdrawal Location *Important* I_vote_lcap0%POLL: Withdrawal Location *Important* I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
Banach

Banach

POLL: Withdrawal Location *Important* Empty
PostSubject: POLL: Withdrawal Location *Important*   POLL: Withdrawal Location *Important* I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:14 am

Looks like Asturias is set to fall, and our high iron is f'd.

The current political situation in the world just went from "a little hope" to "we are fucked." but we gotta try our best anyways. Each and every one of us has a commitment to helping Canada. One way to help is to be active and fight.

we gotta vote this up. If we are moving to a non-neutral country we gotta do this in four hours.

I place Uraczak AND jbdivinus in command of this operation while I am away.

For those who don't know,

Uraczak is the next in line in 46th IB leadership and same thing for JB in the diplomatic freedom council.

See you on the battlefield,

Banach
Back to top Go down
Alaricus

Alaricus

PostSubject: Re: POLL: Withdrawal Location *Important*   POLL: Withdrawal Location *Important* I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:58 am

I say some of us move back to Canada.

But I understand if we must stay in Allied territory.

The simple fact is, if our Allies fall, so do we.
Back to top Go down
Uraczak

Uraczak

PostSubject: Re: POLL: Withdrawal Location *Important*   POLL: Withdrawal Location *Important* I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:44 am

Canada wouldn't be a good move right now, considering it can be taken over at leisure. Plus the US has what, ten regions left? Let's look at somewhere more permanent.

Even if the economy sucks, Israel could be good for us. I'd suggest Nazareth North District, it has a q5 hospital and a q4 defense system.

On the other hand, we could play with fire and go to Muntenia, Romania. Better defense, probably a better economy, but surrounded by PEACE.

Don't know a thing about Peru, skipping it.

I'd go for Romania myself. Can't vote in the poll though, for some odd reason.
Back to top Go down
Uraczak

Uraczak

PostSubject: Re: POLL: Withdrawal Location *Important*   POLL: Withdrawal Location *Important* I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:44 am

Scratch that, I can now.
Back to top Go down
eatlotacheese

eatlotacheese

PostSubject: Re: POLL: Withdrawal Location *Important*   POLL: Withdrawal Location *Important* I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 4:45 pm

Canada wouldn't be a good move yet. If we went to Peru there would be Iron we would be far from the fray but we may be able to regroup our forces for a time. I know we need to back up our allies but we also need Iron.
Back to top Go down
Keldire

Keldire

PostSubject: Re: POLL: Withdrawal Location *Important*   POLL: Withdrawal Location *Important* I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:05 pm

We should move to an allied country in order to continue the fight. If a few of us are needed in neutral regions to maintain our supply lines fine but we should have the vast majority in the fight.
Back to top Go down
Neil III

Neil III

PostSubject: Re: POLL: Withdrawal Location *Important*   POLL: Withdrawal Location *Important* I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:50 pm

I have an iron company in e Romania, I can employ our people there, sell the iron on the local market to raise capital. Burtons group can sell me iron for the canadian arms depot I have, move the product to peru, already set up, and get the guns to e romania through org transfer.

Let me know.
Back to top Go down
Neil III

Neil III

PostSubject: Re: POLL: Withdrawal Location *Important*   POLL: Withdrawal Location *Important* I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:51 pm

Also I wrote this today http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/lead-to-slaughter-on-blind-faith-892627/1/20

An answer to the crap printed about us in Canada
Back to top Go down
jfstpierre

PostSubject: Re: POLL: Withdrawal Location *Important*   POLL: Withdrawal Location *Important* I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:21 pm

Keldire wrote:
We should move to an allied country in order to
continue the fight. If a few of us are needed in neutral regions to
maintain our supply lines fine but we should have the vast majority in
the fight.
I've proposed myself as being an ambassador in Bolivia, so I may move if I don't want to fight directly, but I'm not sure yet. And nothing is settled with Derek Harland. But the economy is flourishing! Although there are not in the war...

I am presently in Israel in a secure region (not reachable from outsiders) and with a Q5 hospital + Q3 DS, but as previously said, the economy is poor. My sh*tty job isn't worth it (worse as yesterday ...) :p It may be temporary. But I can still fight.

If I hadn't voted this morning, I'd rather say to go to Central Greece (almost-last high iron region) even though it's dangerous. Romania can be a good choice too but I don't know anything about their actual situation.
Back to top Go down
Alaricus

Alaricus

PostSubject: Re: POLL: Withdrawal Location *Important*   POLL: Withdrawal Location *Important* I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:23 pm

So, is it E-romania then?

I would love to move, I have two Q1 tickets ready, but my wellness is 22, I might not survive the trip.
Back to top Go down
Neil III

Neil III

PostSubject: Re: POLL: Withdrawal Location *Important*   POLL: Withdrawal Location *Important* I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:26 pm

I will send you gold to buy health Alaricus pm me
Back to top Go down
Alaricus

Alaricus

PostSubject: Re: POLL: Withdrawal Location *Important*   POLL: Withdrawal Location *Important* I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:37 pm

When my job fires me, I will PM you if my wellness hasn't changed.

Then it's off too, Eromania?
Back to top Go down
jfstpierre

PostSubject: Re: POLL: Withdrawal Location *Important*   POLL: Withdrawal Location *Important* I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:43 pm

Alaricus, I've sent you a PM in the eCanada forum to offer you a Q1 or Q2 gift if you want. If you want one of them .. Wink

eRomania seems to get consensus.
Back to top Go down
Alaricus

Alaricus

PostSubject: Re: POLL: Withdrawal Location *Important*   POLL: Withdrawal Location *Important* I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:45 pm

wow thanks for the support everyone
Back to top Go down
Alaricus

Alaricus

PostSubject: Re: POLL: Withdrawal Location *Important*   POLL: Withdrawal Location *Important* I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:47 pm

What Romanian Region though?????
Back to top Go down
jfstpierre

PostSubject: Re: POLL: Withdrawal Location *Important*   POLL: Withdrawal Location *Important* I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:53 pm

Since EACH region has a Q5 hospital and a Q5 defense system, the only region with iron is Bucovina (medium grain and medium iron). It'll be the best place in Romania.
Back to top Go down
Alaricus

Alaricus

PostSubject: Re: POLL: Withdrawal Location *Important*   POLL: Withdrawal Location *Important* I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:56 pm

Then that is where I shall go, once my job fires me, damn I wish you could just quit at any time.
Back to top Go down
jfstpierre

PostSubject: Re: POLL: Withdrawal Location *Important*   POLL: Withdrawal Location *Important* I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:58 pm

It's good if we want to create a company!
http://www.erepublik.com/en/country/economy/Romania
Back to top Go down
Alaricus

Alaricus

PostSubject: Re: POLL: Withdrawal Location *Important*   POLL: Withdrawal Location *Important* I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:05 pm

Ranked 4th in the world, not bad at all.
Back to top Go down
Tyler F Durden

Tyler F Durden

PostSubject: Re: POLL: Withdrawal Location *Important*   POLL: Withdrawal Location *Important* I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 12:55 pm

Ideally, you want a high iron region in a country with an abyssmal gold:currency ratio.

Thats why eSpain was so good until you lost Asturias and I lost Madrid.
Now eSpain's G:ESP ratio is .024, but it will likely stabilize in the near future in the high 20's, and ultimately back into the low 30's range.

Peru is currently at .023 Gold:PEN.
Not bad for converting Gold into currency to pay workers with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: POLL: Withdrawal Location *Important*   POLL: Withdrawal Location *Important* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

POLL: Withdrawal Location *Important*
Page 1 of 1