Canadian Resistance Movement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canadian Resistance Movement

The Headquarters of the CRM and the 46th IB

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

American Resistance

Go down 
+3
jbdivinus
Banach
Alaricus
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Alaricus

Alaricus

American Resistance Empty
PostSubject: American Resistance   American Resistance I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 1:05 pm

I have come across three resistance movements in the USA.

Some of them have forums.

P.o.t.a.t.o.e. - http://www.erepublik.com/en/newspaper/the-p-o-t-a-t-o-e-report-191111/1

Sons of Libertey - http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/join-the-sons-of-liberty-today--894994/1/20

Enova(Which looks the best of the three) - http://www.erepublik.com/en/newspaper/enova-media-192817/1

Banach, I would like to know how I should proceed.

Perhaps I should just contact members of these organizations on Erep, and make the CRM known, or I can go onto there forums, and make myself know there.
Back to top Go down
Banach

Banach

PostSubject: Re: American Resistance   American Resistance I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 9:55 pm

As Ambassador, you can simply message them that we will have embassies with them and cooperation.

Perhaps, to make it easier, split the embassy for each faction to yourself, zontar and jbdivinus so its easier workload and greater efficiency.
Back to top Go down
Alaricus

Alaricus

PostSubject: Re: American Resistance   American Resistance I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:09 pm

I will get on it.

There are many resistance groups coming out of the woodwork these days, has it always been like this in Erep?
Back to top Go down
Alaricus

Alaricus

PostSubject: Re: American Resistance   American Resistance I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 12:51 am

I have been contacted by a group, calling themselves the "Terrorists".

They are a resistance group in the USA.

http://www.erepublik.com/en/organization/1767246

They said a man by the name of John A Kelly, should be contacted if we want to talk about military strategy.

Add them to the List.
Back to top Go down
Banach

Banach

PostSubject: Re: American Resistance   American Resistance I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:37 am

John A Kelly, iirc, is on the forums as a member.

And no resistance groups only pop up when PEACE dominates the entire globe...so...right now.
Back to top Go down
Alaricus

Alaricus

PostSubject: Re: American Resistance   American Resistance I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 3:17 am

Erep has never seen this kind of "Nazi" like regime before, have they.
Back to top Go down
Banach

Banach

PostSubject: Re: American Resistance   American Resistance I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 10:25 am

Well, it was never this bad. At this point, its sorta "dominating" and not just "overpowering". France has a ridiculous amount of people (600% growth now...), Spain lost their GOLD and loses their regions within TWO hours of the battle. All three regions in Spain being attacked are at -200k. Its just strange were this power comes from :/
Back to top Go down
jbdivinus

jbdivinus

PostSubject: Re: American Resistance   American Resistance I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 12:52 pm

the best thing is to just have ambassadors on forum so we can all work together when the time comes to fight back.
Back to top Go down
Alaricus

Alaricus

PostSubject: Re: American Resistance   American Resistance I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 1:38 am

ok, So I took it upon myself to contact all 3 big American Resistance groups, and even a 4th I found.

They will either PM me back, join the forums, or not do anything at all, all we can do is wait.
Back to top Go down
Neil III

Neil III

PostSubject: Re: American Resistance   American Resistance I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:14 pm

Good work!
Back to top Go down
Alaricus

Alaricus

PostSubject: Re: American Resistance   American Resistance I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:30 pm

The Enova Ambassador has arrived, early this morning.
Back to top Go down
Tyler F Durden

Tyler F Durden

PostSubject: Re: American Resistance   American Resistance I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:12 pm

I wouldn't get too tied up in eUS resistance groups. They are created with the same dynamic in mind as ours are.

"We like this guy who lost for President, so we'll stick with him."

or,

"No, we like this guy who lambastes the President..."

or,

"We like this guy who the President beat with mud-slinging tactics..."

Maintain relations, but don't get too far into bed. They put eUSA first, same as we put eCanada first. Let's not exacerbate the conflicts of interest.

Wink
Back to top Go down
nargoziath

nargoziath

PostSubject: Re: American Resistance   American Resistance I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:44 pm

i know john kelly - im even one of 'terrorists' in his resistance group and in their forums. they're all from different countries, but mostly canadian and us. just let me know if you need my help on anything with that - my first allegience is to here.
every time canada went to war, the terrorists were always there. they would probably help with other 'things' if we asked
Back to top Go down
nargoziath

nargoziath

PostSubject: Re: American Resistance   American Resistance I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:36 am

the terrorists now officially named me the 'ambasador' to CRM, terrorists are still a small group but growing. Terrorists have some tough guys and are organized with weapons / moving tickets. about 10 members with Canadian or US citizens, about 5 - 6 have indonesian citizenship. They are all pretty focused on liberating US right now, looks like something will happen in California soon. Anyways if anyone wants to coordinate something, let me know. Maybe I can just
open dialog with both groups for now - post each others 'Military'
orders to each others forum.

Let me know
Back to top Go down
Alaricus

Alaricus

PostSubject: Re: American Resistance   American Resistance I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 7:36 pm

Thanks for speaking with this American Resistance group, but just like Tyler said up above, we have Canada in mind first, but it does not mean we cannot be Allies of course.
Back to top Go down
nargoziath

nargoziath

PostSubject: Re: American Resistance   American Resistance I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 10:13 pm

ya, half of the terrorists are actually canadians - they all fight red. the recruit from canada and US. im in their group too, one of the first members. i think the key is if there's some operation or target or economic intiative, they'll be down to help out. I'm sure they'll probably ask for CRM's help one day too.
Back to top Go down
Tony Macguire

Tony Macguire

PostSubject: Re: American Resistance   American Resistance I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 11:18 am

I’m new to the CRM, but I am an active member of the American Resistance Movement http://americanresistancemovement.ning.com/ . Much of my Family is from Canada and I know that the same social, political, and economic problems plague both of our Countries. It is Very Important that we keep an open dialog with each other for both moral and possibly tactical and operational support if the SHTF. I have a family and a livelihood to protect. I don’t blame any one politician or party for our problems, we’ll leave it to the Global Industrial-Economical-Military system to take the blame for them worldwide. It’s up to us in every country to agree that they are the problem and for us to act accordingly. We cannot act like sheep being lead to the slaughter. We must respond against those that oppress accordingly.
We all have plans about what to do when the SHTF, but do we really know what to expect when the push is made against those that Resist.
My Wife and her Family were Freedom Fighters with the FMLN in the El Salvadoran Civil War of the 1970’s and 80’s. They were fighting for freedom against tyranny and repression imposed by an oligarchy comprised of 14 rich family cartels backed by the United States (at the rate of $1,000,000 A DAY) that owned 95% of the land and its resources and the Salvadoran Government and Army. Members of her Family were slaughtered in a massacre at a family member’s house by one of the United States Army/CIA School of the Americas trained Salvadoran Death Squads.
My wife to this day still talks about Army (US supplied) trucks dumping mutilated bodies of family members off in the streets in front of children playing. She still talks about "The Missing" people who dared speak out for Justice and Liberty. 20 years later, she now is having those same fears about living in the United States.
I ask all of CRM to watch these You Tube videos about the Guerrilla War in El Salvador and those that lived it and fought it. Watch this and imagine it is You, your Family, or your Children they are talking about and interviewing
This one is short - about 20 minutes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INZ6uL5UrDY
This one is about an hour
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHO-WiiZba0&feature=related
These videos were a real wake up to me as to what we could expect to have to deal with in the United States, or Canada, or GB, or Germany… and so on, and so on! – Let us not say that this just happened somewhere else a long time ago, but let it be a message about what could be done to you and me…and OUR FAMILIES. I told my wife "NEVER AGAIN". We owe this to our children!!! Are you ready to tell your Family the same?
Remember, the US trained these tyrannical governments, so it’s not like the US government doesn’t know how to be ruthless if they feel it’s necessary.
Please look at the American Resistance Movement as a resource and commrad in our continuing struggle.
Imperpetuum pro causa - Forever for the Cause
Tony Macguire
Back to top Go down
http://americanresistancemovement.ning.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: American Resistance   American Resistance I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

American Resistance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Canadian Resistance Movement :: CRM In the Media-