Canadian Resistance Movement

The Headquarters of the CRM and the 46th IB

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Rockhampton free online dating - Trying to spice up my life!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bendigod

PostSubject: Rockhampton free online dating - Trying to spice up my life!   Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:17 pm

Bundaberg online dating - Lets be honest here My name is Hana ALMOND i'm looking for a guy that will please me and enjoy my company. I am looking for a fun guy to hang with and bring out the wilder side of me and see with happens. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there i have a tight little body and love to please men. Come out and play guys! If you are down to experiment with a hot girl then write me.. Toowoomba online dating Hobart online dating Queensland free online dating Ballarat free online dating singles in Nowra-Bomaderry free online dating Yes I am a freak...but not a hoe. I will have to get to know u a little first and yes safe sex is a must..so if u feel ur ready for some great sex with a cute girl then send me a message. im a very blunt perosn i usually say what im thinking im looking for a man who just wants to have a little fun no strings attached unless you want them to be. i lov guys that are hung well and know how to please a girl. write me if you wanna see what i look like. I am a young girl who is looking for a companion who enjoys passionate, toe curling experiences. While I work during the day, I prefer to let my hair down after 5 p.m. I need a man who can wants the action, can do the time and make me scream. Hello! I am an attractive, young woman, a friend told me about this site and I thought I would try it! Sorry that I do not have photos posted but I will soon, I promise! I'm not looking for a relationship at this time, ujst some fun! Male, female, couples, whatever...no drama, no strings attached! I'm not happy in my relationship and looking to spice it up a little bit Wink would like to meet fun, clean, disease free, discrete guys interested in NSA fun. Like I said you have to be 100% discrete this is just for fun, NSA fun. Safe and clean. I'm here just for fun, not really looking for anything serious right now. just some friends and laughs. I have my needs though, so if I likeyou then we can get intimate. I want someone to hookup with a few times a week. Message me for pi.c
Back to top Go down

Rockhampton free online dating - Trying to spice up my life!
Page 1 of 1