Canadian Resistance Movement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canadian Resistance Movement

The Headquarters of the CRM and the 46th IB

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Impeachment for the PEACE GC Supreme Commander

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Alaricus

Alaricus

Impeachment for the PEACE GC Supreme Commander Empty
PostSubject: Impeachment for the PEACE GC Supreme Commander   Impeachment for the PEACE GC Supreme Commander I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 2:14 pm

Back to top Go down
Hyamora Palaschuk

Hyamora Palaschuk

PostSubject: Re: Impeachment for the PEACE GC Supreme Commander   Impeachment for the PEACE GC Supreme Commander I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 3:20 pm

This is old news, more interestingly is the arguing that is going on between Indo and Hun officials.
Back to top Go down
Alaricus

Alaricus

PostSubject: Re: Impeachment for the PEACE GC Supreme Commander   Impeachment for the PEACE GC Supreme Commander I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 3:31 pm

This is good for us, we need PEACE to fall apart from within, if the alliance breaks down, the better chance we have of succeeding.
Back to top Go down
Banach

Banach

PostSubject: Re: Impeachment for the PEACE GC Supreme Commander   Impeachment for the PEACE GC Supreme Commander I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 9:56 pm

Yep, read it.
Back to top Go down
jbdivinus

jbdivinus

PostSubject: Re: Impeachment for the PEACE GC Supreme Commander   Impeachment for the PEACE GC Supreme Commander I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 12:56 pm

well no matter what they will break down eventually. The most important thing is that we gather our ressources and be able to help themselves destroy each other.
Its unfortunate but true, not even if the entire free world banded together in one region with a Q5 hospital and Q5 defense system, would we beat PEACE Razz They have insane number of tanks, regular citizens, and huge amounts of gold. So, fighting will only give us time, but not victory. We need to be smart and wait for the correct moment to help speed up the inevitable.
Back to top Go down
Neil III

Neil III

PostSubject: Re: Impeachment for the PEACE GC Supreme Commander   Impeachment for the PEACE GC Supreme Commander I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 3:41 pm

That's true, but there are certain strategies we can employ collectively that will work against the best interestes of peace.

Spain now has no open wars so it is France against Spain. France also occipies two very important Regions in two countries, one very high iron and the other medium iron.

I am speaking of course of Asturias and Quebec. There is an opportunity here for resistance wars and diversions of the French forces on multiple fronts with the prizes of Asturias and Quebec up for grab.

Coordination and feints on multiple fronts making the french committ resources and tanks to areas we truly do not want for a couple of hours prior to the real attacks would slow down their machine and we throw everything we have at them for the prize.

As I said it will take coordination, heavy attacks on a feint target so France committs to it and then multiple strikes on the prizes.

We gain much needed iron and resources, population and re-open major supply lines to our allies.

Just a thought
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Impeachment for the PEACE GC Supreme Commander   Impeachment for the PEACE GC Supreme Commander I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Impeachment for the PEACE GC Supreme Commander
Page 1 of 1